Heavy Heavy Metal Force Bergisch Land

FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 
 ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

(really) NORTHERN ASSAULT !!!
Gehe zu Seite Zurück  1, 2, 3

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    Heavy Metal Force Bergisch Land Foren-Übersicht -> Contradiction
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
Grave Sista
Mighty Internet-Präsenz

BeitragVerfasst am: 19.07.2008, 03:11:05    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

SEHR GEIL! freut mich für euch!

nich gemeckert is halb gelobt
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen
Sateless
Forum Super-Maniac

BeitragVerfasst am: 19.07.2008, 08:28:34    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

also das was ich auf den bildern sehe is geilo!
Grave Sista
Mighty Internet-Präsenz

BeitragVerfasst am: 30.07.2008, 18:39:57    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

keine Ponys sad *schmoll*

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen
Stadtmensch
Forum Super-Maniac

BeitragVerfasst am: 30.07.2008, 21:42:29    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Grave Sista hat Folgendes geschrieben:

so gedulde sie sich doch... Pony-Bilder kommen noch (auf unserer Myspace-Seite), allerdings ohne Aufsitzen... dazu hat es zu keinem Zeitpunkt Gelegenheit gegeben.

Im übrigen wird der Koffer via Myspace->Blog nach und nach die Tourstory zum "NORTHERN ASSAULT" posten... gespickt mit Fotos.
Mighty Internet-Präsenz

BeitragVerfasst am: 30.07.2008, 23:38:11    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

expressions Ui! biggrin

mit meiner geduld ist im moment nicht solang hin z0tdntknw

aber wenn das so ist bin ich auch schon wieder still stumm

ThePrivateer
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: 11.08.2008, 09:47:34    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Stadtmensch hat Folgendes geschrieben:
Im übrigen wird der Koffer via Myspace->Blog nach und nach die Tourstory zum "NORTHERN ASSAULT" posten... gespickt mit Fotos.

Hier die amüsanten Geschichten aus Eisland (Quelle: http://www.myspace.com/contradictionmetal):

Contradiction in Iceland Vol. I
10.07.2008 - day one – the Travel

After a long period of preparation with a lot of emails, checking things out like booking flight tickets, buying flightcases for the guitars and measuring the weight of the stuff we wanted to take to Iceland the day has come!

Christoph and me met at 11:00 pm to go to our rehearsal room and load the equipement and the merch into the car. Then we went to my house waiting for Oli. After a lot of coffee - drinking Oliver came and we left finally at 1:00 pm direction Frankfurt.

We had to check in at 5:00 am and Westi awaits us at this time at the Airport Frankfurt. After a shitty drive through darkness and raining like stripes and some troubles with finding our "park and fly" and a "ride of hell" to the Terminal (Christoph:"it seems that the trip from the parking place to the Airport is more dangerous than the flight itself…") we arrived finally at 5:15,checked in, passed the security and went to the plane to Iceland. For me it was the first time flying after nearly 30 years and in cause of that I was really excited.

Fortunately the flight was calm and according to the plan we arrived at app. 8:20 local time at Keflavik Airport. The weather was great. Sunshine and mild temperatures! We met Haffi, the booker of Eistnaflug and Þorsteinn, our tourmanager and promoter for the Iceland gigs at the exit of the Keflavik Airport.

After a big hello we loaded our stuff into Haffis car and he left direction Nekaupstaður where we played the next day. We started with Þorsteinn a sightseeing tour travelling a part of the golden circle. And b.t.w. I want to admit that he is one of the nicest guys we've ever met in that music business. Always ready to answer questions about the tourists features we've seen on that sightseeing tour and to help us with problems at the venues, for example: without experiences he was our light - engineer at the Eistnaflug as we asked him to do that. We are very impressed by his calmness and his jocular mentality. Thumbs up for that guy!!!!

After we've left Keflavik, we passed Reykjavik and we were catched in that highly impressive beautyful landscape of this part of Iceland. Þorsteinn told us facts about the first point on this days sightseeing list:

the Þingvellir

I think it will take to much words to explain the places we visited, so I will give you the links to some informations about it.
After the Þingvellir we travelled to an area of geothermal activity, called

the Haukadalur

to visit the Geysir.
Then we went on to a place called

the Gullfoss.

After that we saw that we are short in time and we decided to travel direction east in order to reach Neskaupstaður around midnight. And I tell you it was a hard ride on somehow bad tracks, on several places more like a Ralleycourse then a street. And that may be the cause for what happened to us on the hard ride to Neskaupstaður: as we made a stop at the Vík í Mýrdal to pick some food we noted that we had a flat tyre. Excellent!! We changed that tyre by taking the spare wheel to drive app. 100m to the next Tyrestore, where we got to know that the valve was broken. The guy there changed it and we continued our travel…
…and it was really nice to see a country, not overpopulated like some places in Europe. I mean, you can drive one hour, 100 km/h without seeing any person, car or house. Great!! Not to forget that amazing landscape you can enjoy driving at the coastline of Icelandic Fjords.

We arrived at the venue at app. midnight and the first thing we held in our hands: a beer. Then we were welcomed by the organizer of the Eistnaflugfestival, Stephan. He showed us our accomodation and how we get supplied with food and drinks. We drank a couple of beers and ate some pizza (btw, in Iceland the sun never disappears during the summer, so it is bright 24/7). Then we decided to go to bed in order that we have to get up early next day.

Contradiction in Iceland
11.07.2008 - day two - the first show

Christoph awoke me at, as he thought 11:00 am. Jokefully he forgot the time difference between Iceland and continental Europe. So it was 9:00 am. Hrghhhh! After I took a shower I called my wife to tell her how impressed I am about Iceland.

Then we started this day with a huge breakfast and had a short walk outside to visit the small harbor of Neskaupstaður. Later we've done something like a soundcheck and the rest of the day we've done several things like going to swim, hanging around and went out to enjoy the landscape of that Fjord we were. At app. 6:00 pm we started to build our German merchandisestore, where we wanted to sell our CDs and our special Iceland - Tourshirt. Showtime for us were at 0:20 am so we had a long time to wait, but with watching and listening to the icelandic bands which were playing that festival,and I must say that a lot of them are really great, time was running short and so we went on stage on time.

And what can I say: the audience was really great. It seems as that the people enjoyed the oldschool Thrash Metal of Contradiction. Maybe because in Iceland is nothing comparing to this. Most of the Bands are playing Death Metal or Black Metal or simply Rockmusic and a lot of that Rockbands (e.g. Mammút) in Iceland which have a very high level of virtuosity. After the gig we sold a lot of CDs and shirts and we took a lot of drinks. Later after the last band has played we went to the campingground where we had a party with people we met at the festival. Christoph tried to explain the people there how the vikings has lived in the dark ages and why icelandic people are how they are. Very funny!! We had a lot of fun with that guys and it was a very amazing time.

Later we wanted to return to the venue where we had our accomodation with the intention to go to bed, but on the way to our quarter Christoph and Westi decided to have a compitition:

Who has the guts to jump into the fjord? Now, what I could I say? Both did it and it was fucking cold in that water. Jokefully a Policewoman came to tell us that the water in that Fjord is not healthy, maybe in cause of the industry, maybe in cause that the canalisation leads directly to that place. Harr, harr, harr!!! We will see what happens and report in this blog. We partied the rest of the morning with a french guy called Alex, including taking a bath at the local public open air bath with 42° C. We went to bed at app. 9:00 am, fucking tired and wasted!!

Koffer
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Grave Sista
Mighty Internet-Präsenz

BeitragVerfasst am: 01.11.2008, 16:04:03    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Stadtmensch hat Folgendes geschrieben:
Grave Sista hat Folgendes geschrieben:

so gedulde sie sich doch... Pony-Bilder kommen noch (auf unserer Myspace-Seite), allerdings ohne Aufsitzen... dazu hat es zu keinem Zeitpunkt Gelegenheit gegeben.

immer noch keine Isi's tongue

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    Heavy Metal Force Bergisch Land Foren-Übersicht -> Contradiction Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Gehe zu Seite Zurück  1, 2, 3
Seite 3 von 3

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.